Sunday, May 3, 2009

And A Good Time Was Had!

What a great 64th birthday! I wore my Zapatista shirt and Panama Hat and Linda made me a REAL chocolate cake with candles and sparklers! Everybody brought a snack so there was more food than we could eat. It rained all evening but everyone fit into the TV/family room.

The Canucks disappointed us by going to sleep half way through the game and letting Chicago win but there is always the next game...

Well, Sunday morning and the mess is cleaned up, leftovers have been frozen or eaten and Brooks and Linda have left. Time for me to stretch out in front of the TV and vegetate!

1 comment:

  1. Yep, great to have the party; great to see everyone; great to see them go!

    BTW, glad to see you are keeping the blog alive. If I can managed to talk about nothing, certainly YOU can!

    ReplyDelete