Monday, September 7, 2009

Sunday Was A Lost Day

Sunday was a lost day! I should have stayed inside watching TV all day but instead I went out to start wiring the new shed. It took me about two hours to get the Loomex run and stapled in. I then started installing the switch and outlet boxes but had to quit after cutting the pointing fingers on BOTH hands with my razor knife and bled all over the nice oak floor. That is it for the day!

Brooks and Linda got safely back to their home on the Malahat. My Honda keys had mysteriously disappeared and I remembered Brooks used the car to go to the store. I asked him to check his pockets and there they were! Luckily I have a spare key attached to the motorhome keys but I need the tiny Swiss Army Knife that is attached to it.

Today I will again attempt to finish the wiring. It is a good thing I don't drink often because I suffer from three day hangovers! This is only day two.

No comments:

Post a Comment