Friday, November 6, 2009

Watching the BC Lions!

I hooked my StarChoice on to Mike's antenna across the street and am watching the Lions play Edmonton tonight. I could set up my own dish but it is a lot of trouble to do that and we have regular cable in the park.

Earlier tonight we went to a fish and chip dinner here in the park. Not bad food and a nice conversation with a couple from Saskatchewan.

The weather was a little cooler today thanks to some clouds that hung around all day. It was a refreshing change! I thought it would take me longer to complain about the heat but it was nice to not have to deal with the heat today. Well, back to the game......

6 comments:

  1. Do not waste your time with the game!!!!!!! Fish and chips sounds good..we leave this nasty rain behind tomorrow, have a great weekend, Les

    ReplyDelete
  2. too bad about the game - they were complaining about the flu long before the game even started, so I don't think their hearts were in it.. also third string Qb's....maybe they need that new stadium spruce up with the roof to get them going in the future.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still laughing at your attempts to make people feel jealous about the weather. Still gorgeous here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I turned the game off at half time.I could see where it was going and wasn't going to suffer another loss.
    Its pretty hot here at Lake Mead too,making me wonder about Yuma next week and Mexico the week after.

    ReplyDelete
  5. By any chance were the couple from Saskatchewan Marilyn and Edgar R.? Just curious as they are down there in that park, we met them a couple of years ago when they spent the winter in San Carlos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not sure Brenda. It was one of those go around the table with names and I have trouble remembering. He is a big guy and they are from Estavan.

    ReplyDelete