Friday, April 30, 2010

Goodbye To A Friend

Our housesitter Rae pulled out of the driveway this morning. She is off to more adventures in Canada's North. She was parked in our RV spot for six months and used the time (when she wasn't working) to take advantage of my workshop to renovate the interior of her 30 foot Class C. She did a remarkable job and it is now much better suited to her lifestyle. Great job, Rae.

You can read her Blog here.

It took a bit of maneuvering and back and forthing to get out of the parking spot but she was soon headed down the driveway, brakes squealing from the coat of rust they picked up from not being used for six months! She is going for an oil change and then will be headed for the ferry in Nanaimo. She called to say something happened on her way and that I should read the Blog tonight to find out what it was! I can hardly wait!

1 comment:

  1. You make my exit sound less than graceful when your arm flailing got me out of there without a wasted movement! :)

    I'm sitting in my new 'library' in a comfy chair thanks to you. That workshop was such a gift!

    As for The Incident who would have thought a minor electrical problem would manifest itself as a major mechanical problem?!

    ReplyDelete