Saturday, February 26, 2011

New Phone

I replaced my T-Mobile phone today. The old Samsing “Slider” I got off eBay was starting to die. Some keys were sticking and the battery life was shortening.  It was time for an update.

I stopped at the T-Mobile store to see if they offered free replacements for their Pay As You Go phones but they do not. The kid at the store told me to not buy a new phone there but to get it at Target where their $50 (+ $10 activation) phones were on sale for $30 (free activation).  I am now the proud owner of a new Samsung T139 flip phone.

I am awaiting my unlock code by email so I can use the phone with my Canadian and Mexican SIM’s. T-Mobile will unlock one phone per year for free as long as you have completed 90 days of service and I have had the account for many years.

No comments:

Post a Comment