Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Game On!

I had an early dinner so nothing will pull me away from the TV. Game one starts in 15 Minutes!!!

Advantage Vancouver so far! Both goalies deserve a raise!

After first period 0 - 0. Fairly evenly matched. It will be a good game. Come on Canucks!!

0-0 after two! Vancouver's power play is not clicking! I predict next goal wins game.

GGGOOOOOOAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Raffi Torres with 12 seconds to go in regulation time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. exciting game and great last few seconds....B.C. is going wild....they say there was hardly a car on the street in Vancouver at game time last night....go canucks go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You missed your calling should have been a play by play man....My BRUINS are lurking in the deep water waiting for those skinny Orcas to miss a beat watch out here we come...GO BRUINS!!! Les

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed the game, and the very exciting ending. I only got interested bacause of your blog posts, thanks.

    ReplyDelete