Sunday, August 14, 2011

What Did I Do This Weekend?

Last year Norma bought a round cedar outdoor table at the local Farmer's Market. She did not buy the benches for it as they were $75 each X 4 = Too Much! This weekend I decided I could do it myself so I went to Home Depot and bought eight cedar 2X6's and a bag of deck screws. The Honda will actually carry four 8' 2X6's! I used some benches we already had as a pattern and built four new benches. Not a bad job and I did it for about $140 in material. I am such a DIY'er! Dad would be proud!



4 comments:

  1. Really nice! I'm impressed with all of your projects. Maybe you can rub off some of that talent on Mimi?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jonna, Buy her a cheap table saw and compound sliding mitre saw and you will not be able to get her out of the garage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! Something like that is on my 'to do' list for next year; modified slightly to survive the sun down here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Croft, that is amazing work. You want to help build a palapa???

    ReplyDelete