Friday, October 21, 2011

Missed It Again, Harold!

Harold Camping, the bible thumping radio preacher who mis-predicted the end of the world back in May, has done it again. He said he made a mistake on the May date but was pretty sure the end of the world would actually be on October 21 (today). Well it is 4:00 here and the world as we know it is still spinning. No rapture has taken place that I have noticed, at least I am still here. Well, that is hardly a test because I would be here anyway but I don't think anyone else has been raptured. If you have been, let us know.

8 comments:

  1. All is well on the EastCoast. Maybe this guy should try politics I think he might be a perfect fit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the 22nd. in Australia!
    They just Skyped, and all is well

    ReplyDelete
  3. It takes all kinds to make a world. The loonies have their place on this earth too - sadly. I've read a bit about this loonie bin and he's clearly not the brightest light on the street.

    Glad you're still her though!I think I am too!LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. All doomsday predictions ever made have one thing in common....none of them came true!

    But, it's not Harold who's the nut. He just happens to be a little more "out there" than most.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Still here, and I believe Harold is too. I'll bet he's disappointed though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You get a real kick out of this, don't you? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. And to think... I would've spent my entire life in school...

    ReplyDelete